Yanbian University of Science & Technology, Yanji, China
28 June - 2 July 2010
The Third International Conference on the Frontiers of Information Technology, Application and Tools(FITAT 2010) is shaping up to be an annual conference to provide a platform for presentations and discussions of recent developments and future trends in Information Technology.
FITAT 2010 is emerging as a leading forum in China for IT professionals and researchers to discuss and present the latest research trends and results in the field of Information Technology (IT). FITAT 2010 promises to be exciting event that will host leading IT researchers from across the globe and will provide opportunity to build international research collaborations.
The conference generally consists of technical presentations.
The FITAT 2010 will discuss the challenges facing information technology professionals with core database technologies, bio-medical informatics, sensor network technology and current IT applications.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Core Database Technologies including database administration, indexing, performance tuning, query processing, etc
- E-commerce and Web services, Remote monitoring, Financial market analysis, Data warehousing and the semantic web, emerging object/web technologies, information economics
- Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms, Mining on data streams and Sensor Data, Spatial data mining, Text, video, multimedia data mining, Mining social network data, Data mining support for designing information systems
- IT integrated manufacturing, medical informatics, digital libraries, mobile computing and electronic commerce
- Bioinformatics, Genomics, and biometrics; Image interpretations
- Base disciplines of computer science, telecommunications, operations research, economics and cognitive sciences
- IT Applications: bioinformatics, E-commerce, Web, intrusion/fraud detection, finance, healthcare, marketing, telecommunications, etc