International Clustering Workshop (ICW 2017) and Data Mining Applications: Bioinformatics and Medical Informatics (DBMI 2017) hosted by Database/Bioinformatics Laboratory of the Department of Computer Science, College of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju, South Korea.
Title: ICW 2017 and DBMI 2017
Date: 13 Oct, 2017 ~ 16 Oct, 2017
Venue: Campus of Chungbuk National University
Topic: include, but not limited to:
• Your current work or research introduction (highly recommended).
• Core Database Technologies including database administration, indexing, performance tuning, and query processing
• E-commerce, emerging object/web technologies, and information economics related topics such as web services, remote monitoring, financial market analysis, data warehousing and the semantic web
• Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms, Mining on data streams and Sensor Data, Spatial data mining, Text, video, multimedia data mining, Mining social network data, and Data mining support for designing information systems
• Smart city, Smart buildings and urban development, Smart grid and microgrids, Energy harvesting, storage, and recycling, Renewable energy models and prediction.
• IT integrated manufacturing, medical informatics, digital libraries, and mobile computing
• Bioinformatics, Genomics, Biometrics, and Image interpretations
• Base disciplines of computer science, telecommunications, operations research, economics and cognitive sciences
• Methods and tools related to the model-driven development, domain-specific languages, software architecture, and quality of architecture and design for all domains including automotive, healthcare, telecommunications, and finance.