The International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology Applications and Tools
18 - 20 July, 2019
The 11th International Conference on the Frontiers of Information Technology, Application and Tools; (FITAT) is shaping up to be an annual conference to provide a platform for presentations and discussions of recent developments and future trends in Information Technology.
FITAT is emerging as a leading forum in worldwide researchers for IT professionals and researchers to discuss and present the latest research trends and results in the field of Information Technology (IT). FITAT 2019, in its eighth year promises to be exciting event that will host leading IT researchers from across the globe and will provide opportunities to build international research collaborations.
The conference generally consists of technical presentations, panel discussions and posters.
The FITAT 2019 is composed of six sessions, which will discuss the challenges facing information technology professionals with core database technologies, data mining, bio-medical informatics, sensor network technology and current IT applications.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Core Database Technologies including database administration, indexing, performance tuning, and query processing
- E-commerce, emerging object/web technologies, and information economics related topics such as web services, remote monitoring, financial market analysis, data warehousing and the semantic web
- Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms, Mining on data streams and Sensor Data, Spatial data mining, Text, video, multimedia data mining, Mining social network data, and Data mining support for designing information systems
- Smart city, Smart buildings and urban development, Smart grid and microgrids, Energy harvesting, storage, and recycling, Renewable energy models and prediction.
- IT integrated manufacturing, medical informatics, digital libraries, and mobile computing
- Bioinformatics, Genomics, Biometrics, and Image interpretations
- Base disciplines of computer science, telecommunications, operations research, economics and cognitive sciences
- Methods and tools related to the model-driven development, domain-specific languages, software architecture, and quality of architecture and design for all domains including automotive, healthcare, telecommunications, and finance.