The conference proceedings will be published in the book series of Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies by Springer. Normally, papers in this series are indexed by EI. If the paper is not presented in the conference, the paper will be excluded from the conference proceedings.
The papers should be prepared according to Springer's computer science proceedings guideline. You can also find the paper templates for LaTeX2e, Microsoft Word (newer format,docx) and Microsoft Word (older format,doc). The paper should be no less than six pages. Before preparing the paper, please take a look at the Guidelines for proceedings authors.
Please submit papers using Manuscript Submission System.
Submission of final papers and copyright transfer forms
- Evise your paper according to the review comments carefully.
- Format your paper according to the Template carefully. You can find the paper templates for LaTeX2 and Microsoft Word. The paper should be no less than six pages. The paper more than eight pages are subject to the extra registration fee. Before preparing the paper, please take a look at the Guidelines for proceedings authors.
- Download and fill in the copyright form (either in the Microsoft Word format or the PDF format).
- Download and complete the Registration Form.
- Fill the registration form and finish the payment of the registration fee.
- Send your final paper, filled registration form and the scanned payment (in PDF or JPEG format) to us at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. (Before April 7, 2019) (Very important)